In March, the Hub Campaign focused on Blended Learning Instructional Design. We selected this topic because it was our first month, and we wanted to be sure our members have the foundational information required to be successful.
Make sure you are taking advantage of all the Hub has to offer. My favorites this month include:
- Instructional Design for Blended Learning Instructional Design Effective Practice Scorecard, a new method to manage the way effective practices are being observed and implemented within your blended learning design, development, and delivery solutions. (We will feature one every month!)
- The Creating a Course Map video, where you can learn what it takes to create a visualization of a detailed learning journey. Course maps are your friend and guide through these learning journeys.
And the live events were great! See the recordings below, and next month, join us live!
Modern Learning Learn Lab session on March 8th
Developing a Blended Learning Instructional Strategy Workshop
Make Learning Happen Modern Learning Makerspace
Remember, you can always participate in the Learning Asset Challenge, which provides an opportunity for you to tap into your creativity and share blended learning resources through different blended learning asset challenges each month.
We will be implementing new ways for you to connect and collaborate as we grow. In April, we’ll explore the experience of the modern learner, and dig deep into creating learning that works for them. And for YOU! Because you, too, are a modern learner.
This has been a great first month in the Hub, and we thank you for learning with us.
Things we shared in the Hub - Week 1:
- The March Course Map to begin your learning journey.
- Blog post Designing Modern Blended Learning, which discussed how we need to balance instructional, technical, organizational, and delivery components to support learner engagement and achievement.
- The Creating the Perfect Blend Infographic to determine how best to leverage the value of each blended learning component.
- The Addie Framework Infographic to guide the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation processes of blended learning.
- A self-paced interactive Doing Blended Learning Right course, to learn how to overcome these blended learning design challenges.
- Additional curated resources, learning materials, and associated activities.
- Recording from the Modern Learning Learn Lab session on March 8th from 2:00 - 3:00 PM.
Things we shared in the Hub - Week 2:
Things we shared in the Hub - Week 3:
Things we shared in the Hub - Week 4: